Golf Courses in and around Bude
The Golf Courses listed are in order of their proximity to Bude.
- Bude Golf Club - founded in 1981, this is an 18-hole links golf course in the centre of Bude. Par 71.
- Holsworthy Golf Club - 8 miles. Founded in 1937, it is probably the best maintained parkland course in Devon. Par 69.
- Launceston Golf Club - 16 miles. It offers challenging rounds for all standards of golfer. Par 70.
- Bowood - 16 miles. The course at Bowood measures 7317 yards from the Championship tees and provides a great day out for both scratch and occasional golfers. Par 73.
Further away from Bude
- Roserrow Golf and Country Club - 26 miles. It is a beautiful 18-hole golf course near Port Isaac which includes a wooded valley with a stream running towards Polzeath beach. Par 72 www.roserrow.co.uk/golf.htm
- Lanhydrock - 30 miles. The course in Lanhydrock, Bodmin is a sheltered wooded valley offering an enjoyable challenge to golfers of all abilities. Par 71
- Okehampton Golf Club - 30 miles. It nestles in the heart of Devon sheltered by the highest tors of Dartmoor on the north edge of Devon's National Park. Par 67
- St Enodoc - 33 miles. It is one of the finest links golf courses in South West England. The course, designed by James Braid, has undulating fairways, firm greens, some blind shots and the added bonus of some of the greatest sea and estuary views of any course in the world. Par 69.
- St. Mellion Golf Club - 35 miles. It has 2 championship courses situated in the Tamar Valley including one designed by Jack Nicklaus.Par 72.
- Trevose - 36 miles. There are challenges and enjoyments for every golfer at Trevose Golf Club in St Merryn (near Padstow) as each of the 3 courses blend effortlessly into the unique landscape. The Championship course was designed by Harry Colt in 1924 with four sets of tees. Par 72/71.